Jive Media Africa develops extensive marketing and communications strategies for clients.
Communications strategies were developed for organisations and institutions such as:
- German Development Cooperation (GIZ): A Communications Strategy for the Limpopo National Park (LNP), Mozambique.
- The Centers for Disease Control.
- KwaZulu-Natal Biodiversity Stewardship Programme (KZNBSP) – lead partner Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife.
- CINDI – the Children in Distress Network.
- SAN! Partnership (Stop AIDS Now).
- Rob Smetherham Bereavement Services for Children.
Jive Media Africa also develops brands for a variety of clients. The process of understanding what each client needs to communicate is an integral part of brand development and we focus very closely on listening to, and integrating, the different needs of our clients, who are operating in vastly different milieus or environments.